Well, speaking as someone who was a very early advocate of *adding* Best Relationship to the Kerth categories, I have to admit I'd be inclined to keep it.

Disclaimer: You guys are the K-Com now, not me, (believe me, I'm very happy with that state of affairs! laugh ), you're doing a fabulous job, and I will totally support you, whatever you decide to do. notworthy

But, since you asked... smile it's been my experience that there are some really *great* stories out there that just don't quite fall into "drama" (for instance Sue's current WIP, "Platonic." No bad guys, no emergencies, just all relationship, 24/7, and it's excellent). So the relationship category is the best place to showcase them. Mind you, I haven't really kept up with fanfic lately, so maybe this year there really aren't any (or not enough) stories that would need this category. You guys have the list, you make the call. smile

PJ

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"You can say that again," she told him.
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K