nice post, chris. smile i like it that jimmy caught on to the rescues. too bad he doesn't have any evidence to back it up...

curious about this rodriguez. wonder if he's just one of those little details or if he'll turn out to be a minor subplot or some kind or something. guess i'll have to wait and see, but i'm watching you, rodriguez. laugh

looks like things are falling into place for the mistrial. nice. hope it actually works out as planned. not only would cj get another chance, but the planet might gain some much-needed readership...

the investigation into the jury is going nicely. great job with the detail work there.

oh, about the cars... the problem with going "oh, it was a lincoln; must be lex!" isn't that lex also owns a bunch of other cars. it's that more people than just lex own lincolns.

also, since lois is alive, the charge would be "attempted murder," not murder 1.

i'll be interested to see if he does turn out to be innocent of the earlier charges, though.

so, plenty of reasons to look forward to the next part. great job, chris! smile

Paul

When in doubt, think about penguins. It probably won't help, but at least it'll be fun.