to print out a programming code of major importance? Assuming you had a good reason for printing it out?

That is -
1. You have a computer program, written in computer programming language, for a major... thing. Like... Oh, I don't know... maybe... Say, the computer code that tells the computer running the temperature controls on a hydroponic farm how to turn the temp up and down in relation to external and internal... Well, you get it. (No, I'm not writing about hydroponic farming.)

2. You decide, for a currently-to-be-unspecified reason, to print out this entire code and give it to someone else. (No, not gift-wrapped. Factor in only the paper it's printed on.)

3. How many pages is realistic? A hundred or so? Several hundred? A couple thousand? A 12-digit number? Two, because your printer broke? (Wait, no - ignore that last one.)

Thank you!

~Toc

TicAndToc :o)

------

"I have six locks on my door all in a row. When I go out, I lock every other one. I figure no matter how long somebody stands there picking the locks, they are always locking three."
-Elayne Boosler