Ann, you said:

Don't expect this story to feel like an episode from the ABC TV show. This is very alt-Clark, and if you don't like that, you probably shouldn't read it.
I'm just wondering, based on the other comments above, how different your story and characters are. As you probably know, the boards FAQ has a section entitled What is Lois and Clark Fanfic? . And the main definition of Lois and Clark fanfic for the purpose of these message boards is:

The Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Board (MB) is specifically for fanfic about the series Lois & Clark: the New Adventures of Superman, starring Teri Hatcher and Dean Cain, which originally ran on ABC from 1993 to 1997. Stories about any of the characters from the show, or their associated universe, are welcome.
So, obviously, we're not a general Superman board where fanfic based on any incarnation of the characters, from the movies, the cartoon version, the George Reeves version, the comics or Smallville can be posted - at least some of the characters in any author's story must be based around the TV series Lois and Clark: TNAOS, though of course crossovers between this and other incarnations are very welcome.

Anyway, I'm sure I'm not pointing out anything you're not already aware of, and I'm sure you know how your story fits the Lois and Clark universe. But I thought I'd post this reminder, in any case. And perhaps it fits under one of these criteria?

stories about an alternate universe with similar characters and events, either the one from the show or one that the author has invented (known as alt-universe stories)

stories set in a universe where some of the fundamental Lois & Clark elements have changed (known as Elseworlds stories): e.g. they aren't reporters, or Lois has the powers, or Clark grew up on New Krypton
Wendy smile
Boards Admin Team

Just a fly-by! *waves*