...and actually... (i'm going to hijack my own thread again.... laugh )

paper or 'puter? I switched about.....oh...I guess 1990-1993 or so, getting done with college, finally getting to use a computer to write something fun, something other than cranking out endless history papers. (wait---come to think of it, I've got several legal pads full of writing from 1995-1998 or so.... hm.... stuff that I still haven't transferred to the computer. probably because I now think it's bad writing, and not worth wasting time on.)

but now I'm half wishing I could go back to paper, because I'm one of those people who has a compulsion to be reading something at the breakfast table, and last night's writing is the ticket. unfortunately, I don't have a printer, so I'd have to turn my computer on, but that's plugged into the same weanie power outlet that my work computer is plugged into, and the work one is going to have to come on in 10 or 15 minutes anyway. so no reading until after 4:30.

if it was on paper, I could not only read it at breakfast, I could read it and even work on it during breaks! hyper

plus, paper seems so much less threatening to me. The computer uses electrical power, and has many parts to it, and makes sounds on occasion. it's very Official, and that intimidates someone small and easily frightened, like me. blush