Dave (Note the fullstop before the graemlin? <bg>)
Beautiful! You've learned well. goofy

Hmmm. Superbaldman, huh? Even taking into consideration plucking at superspeed, how long would it take to... er, style one's hair using this method? goofy

Anna - I was considering incorporating a diamond as the hardest substance in the world, but your comments triggered another idea which works really well in what I'm aiming for. So thank you very much for jumpstarting my muse!

Maybe if his hair got long enough, he could bite that off, too. Ugh.
goofy

I like the ideas about being non-invulnerable to yourself; that works to explain the possibility of nailbiting. It'll probably be one of the things considered, maybe tested, but then ultimately discarded as not practical...

who thinks that after all his ramblings, he hasn't offered up a worthwhile opinion about the question that was presented
Hmmmm. Yes. Good point. wink

until he started using two razors a day
Two razors a day... you know, that could be a good way to add a little humor to this situation. Those multi-pack disposable razor blades... you start with one razor and you know you have a problem when you get to "a pack a day". goofy

Thank you all for your help - I've got some good ideas on how I want to work this. Hopefully you'll enjoy it once I've finished it and post it.

~Toc

TicAndToc :o)

------

"I have six locks on my door all in a row. When I go out, I lock every other one. I figure no matter how long somebody stands there picking the locks, they are always locking three."
-Elayne Boosler