Oh Sara I feel your pain LOL! Good luck with your paper! As for MLA, I'll try to look it up first thing in the morning if you haven't gotten or figured out the answer before then ... but if memory serves me you should be able to just basically list the name of the website, the URL, and the date you accessed it. It can be that simple I believe. For example:

Lois & Clark Archive. http://www.lcfanfic.com 28 April 2005.

Just going from memory here so that's probably not entirely accurate, but I know that some of the websites I've cited in the past have been that simple (due to lack of article, interview, etc. and all that other stuff they list) and my professors seemed to feel it was cited sufficiently. Sorry to be so vague, it's late and my finals week starts tomorrow so I'm fried LOL. Good luck and I hope I helped more than hurt! wink

"A hero is an ordinary individual who finds the strength to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles." Chris Reeve

"Whatever comes our way, whatever battle we have raging inside us, we always have a choice. It's the choices that make us who we are, and we can always choose to do what's right." Peter Parker

DON'T DOUBT THE ROUTH