Since I am kind of irritated about the way Dr. Klein is portrayed on the show as the end-all scientist figure, I have this little idea in mind. It may never get written since I am formally retired, but this idea is kind of torturing me.

I don't have any of the episodes on tape any more, and I do have the scripts, but not on this computer.

I was wondering if anyone could tell me which episodes Dr. Klein appears in, and what he helps Lois and Clark with and what other experiments he is running at the time Lois and Clark come in and bother him. And I remember once he said he had an administrative position. Does anyone remember what it was?

Also, if anyone knows approximately how old he is -- I was thinking late 40's/early 50's but I am not sure. Also, did they ever mention any girlfriends for him? I remember the one in that one episode in possibly the 4th season.

I'd appreciate any help.

Thanks!

- Laura smile

Laura "The Yellow Dart" U. (Alicia U. on the archive)

"A hero is an ordinary individual who finds the strength to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles." -- Christopher Reeve