The very few stories I've written just kind of flow out. But then again, they're very short stories, so didn't require very much prodding.

I have a WIP on my hard drive that may never be finished. It started off with a great scene, and about 3 paragraphs thrown out on IRC. Then it languished for a bit on paper and bytes, when I picked it up again, and wrote about another 7 paragraphs. Then I got stuck. Both of them are sitting there, staring at me whenever I open it, and say "Now what? You got us into this, now get us out." And I have absolutely no idea how to do that. I could probably get a rough idea, but don't know if I can expand on it. And they won't tell me. Grr.

Maybe one day I'll sit down and figure it out. I'll sit out in my nice yard in my little garden and relax in the shade, and work it out. But first, I have to build and plant the garden....

"You need me. You wouldn't be much of a hero without a villain. And you do love being the hero, don't you. The cheering children, the swooning women, you love it so much, it's made you my most reliable accomplice." -- Lex Luthor to Superman, Question Authority, Justice League Unlimited