Teeej - love it!! But I do disagree. Love the little buggers despite the weight gain (which i've mostly lost, finally, 5.6 years post partum), and the lack of sleep (still get that alot).

After all, someone's gotta do my shopping for me when i'm 95 years old and not allowed to drive!

I did not forget how awful pregnancy was with #1. I had this horrifyingly uncomfortable condition called hellp which caused my entire body to itch as if I had poison ivy all over... even on the soles of my feet, palms of m y hands. For 2 mos! IT took about 2 wks post partum for it to go away.

So I dreaded it happening again, and sure freaking enough, it did... despite being a very rare condition.

But I did it because I wanted two kids - had planned on it, had the college funds set up, even... so - did it, and then, got hubby to get the ol' sniperoo.

Just thought of something - Lois could never get Clark to get that, so she'd have to use some form of birth control until menopause, or get her own tubes tied. Would be fun to see her disgruntled about that.

Silence is violence. End white supremacy based violence