In very general terms, it's about the alt-Universe from the show, beginning when altClark has pretty much given up on finding his Lois. HGWells then arrives with Lois -- but the reason she's been missing is that Tempus had kidnapped her into yet another alternate universe, where Kryptonians had invaded the earth, led by the evil Lord Kal. Kal kept Lois as his slave for about three years, before Wells found her and got her out. She's pretty severely traumatized -- Clark loves her on sight, pretty much, but she fears and loathes him.

Of course, Leela lays that out so much better than I just have... There are no graphic details, just oblique hints and references. The story is about Lois's recovery, and it's *amazing.*

When I first started reading, I didn't think there was any possible way for this Lois to ever even *tolerate* Clark, let alone love him, but... well, it is a long, strange trip, and the story's not over yet, but she's made a lot of progress.

The TOC is here: http://www.lcficmbs.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=6;t=000135 and I have a complete Word .doc file of the story so far -- 1057k -- that I'd be happy to send to anyone who wants to catch up in one lump. smile

PJ
Leela's #1 Fan

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"You can say that again," she told him.
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K