I feel akward asking this, but I shall anyways.

I have not read a word of this fic - Long Strange Trip. I really want to print a huge chunk of it off and read it while laying on the soft sand at Grand Beach, here in Manitoba. I'm determined to do something "grown up" as my Mum puts it - opposed to a 27 yr old playing in the sand for 6 hrs (I'm blushing...no I don't care...I shall roar--> I am QUEEN OF THE SANDCASTLES!!). Ah yes, a relaxing past time reading is. I have not found interesting stuff to read since my text book days, which ended three years ago. (That is except fanfic!!!!)

But before I dedicate stacks of ppr to the task of accepting ink from a new, gumpy printer, I would like to ask what is this story about?

I don't want to know any result of a climax or intimiate details of possible lows and highs, I would like to know the general atmosphere that develops in the beginning. Kind of like a commercial!

I do feel bad being a temp. burden to someone who would ever be so kind to send me a quick e-mail (thumbelina_ilu@hotmail.com )message just giving me a torch so I may look briefly into the land that this fab fic has created.

You may ask why don't I just read a bit now? I'm only a year old addict. I have so much to consume. I spend too much time at work and studying and taking care of a dog and 5 (soon to be 6) furry little rodents (and no I didn't include my husband in there or my little brother). Yes, I know others juggle more. I soon shall learn how....hopefully. You do learn....right??? <quiet hehe> I better....

I've converted to lurk-ism... hopefully only temporary.