Okay, here's another off-the-wall question in my seemingly neverending quest for trivia. (There is a method to my madness, I just can't tell you what it is. laugh ) Anyway, did anyone else besides Luthor (in NEVERENDING BATTLE) and Zara & Ching (at the beginning of the NK arc) test Superman's powers and abilities? It's nagging at the back of my brain that someone did but I can't remember who and it's driving me nuts.

Now, granted, I may actually be thinking of something that wasn't a test per se but instead was a failed/botched attempt to kill or otherwise stop him. It just seems like there was something else, though, and for some reason, the Prankster or Diana Stride come to mind only they don't seem right either. I tend to think what I'm reaching for is something indirectly associated with Intergang but have no idea why that is.

Am I nuts or was there someone else who "tested" him? Or several someone's for that matter.

PS: Help. I tried to edit this post and ended up creating another one. Could someone please delete it. Thanks.

BevBB :-)
"B. B. Medos"