And with a little ingredient of imagination, if Mayson Drake was criminally inclined, as Lois believed, I'm sure Clark would have been fooled for at least a short while.
Oh, most definitely. My question about Intergang and Mindy came about because I'm currently, ah, auditioning female villains laugh and let's face it there aren't all that many good, bad or rather believable ones on L&C. I've always thought Mayson would make a delicious female villain when you get right down to it. I don't think it would take all that much imagination either and I've seriously considered allowing her to stay alive to become one. Whether or not to use Mayson as head of Intergang is the question. That almost seems too obvious and there's also a lot about Mindy that's appealing in that particular position. What makes a villain Mayson appealing to me, though, isn't how she might or might not be able to fool Clark or even Lois to some extent for that matter but the established fact that she was so anti-Superman from the get-go. There HAS to be a reason for that that could be exploited in either an ambiguous or downright blatantly devious way.

And what is it with all the Ms?

BevBB :-)
"B. B. Medos"