Gerry had a couple of questions.

To answer number one... I think Wendy did a good job of doing that. I write similarly to what she described, and as I have a mystery beta reader, problems that might need to be solved by the inclusion of something in an earlier instalment are generally caught and corrected before I start posting. But, if something slips through and the gentle readers point out the slip-up, there is still the 'final' archived version to make such revisions to. I've only had a problem that couldn't be fixed by a few sentences (or less) one time. Back when I was writing (and posting) a Matter of Confidence (which was one of the last post as I write, non-beta read stories), the readers pointed out that, in an effort to reach an emotional situation I wished, I had forced my Lois out of character. I had to agree with their assesment, and so I was forced to scrap much of the previous 20 or 30 pages and go back and rewrite them. This was early enough in the story for me to basically 'start over'. So, after a short time, I reposted 'the revised version' of those first few instalments then picked up from there.

As for how I end on 'high points', or 'cliiffhangers'. That's not always true, but it's what I strive to do. Blame it on the fact that we are all children of the television age. Since I see the movie, or in this case, the TV show as I write I'm always looking for the commercial break. Often when I start a new instalment I know how I want the instalment to end, I just have to figure out what to 'fill-in' to get there.

Tank (who is in a rare good mood because he had a good night at poker last night)