Originally posted by LabRat:
So, now I'm asking: Anne...why hasn't this hit my mailbox yet? laugh
Imagine my astonishment to open this thread and see y'all discussing my story!! shock

As far as why I haven't submitted it yet...blame RL! After I finished posting it here, I got a lot of mixed feedback...which is absolutely wonderful because it was all constructive...but now I really want to fix some of the issues and repost it here...or maybe to the mailing list or both before I send it to the archive.

Unfortunately, I've been really busy with work and Mom coming to visit (today...yea!) and general real life kinda stuff so I haven't had a chance to work on it lately. Plus, for some reason, my muse would rather help me with my TOGOM rewrite (something I told myself I would never do) lately.

So, that's the whole sad story. Probably a lot more than anyone wanted/needed to hear. However, now that I know there's some interest, I will try to steer the muse in that direction instead.

Thanx for listenin'!

peep

Anne >^,,^<

"I only know how to make four things, and this is the only one without chocolate." Lois Lane "All My I've Got a Crush on You 10/24/1993