Hi,

neo
Thank you Maria for all that great work. It's nice to know that someone is taking tabs !!
blush That's sweet.
The more we "Nag" the more they know we want to read the those stories.

Kaethel
Maria, thanks again for the support, and the compliment!
blush Thats what I'm here for, to "Nag".

BrightFeather
Yeah, yeah, yeah. <g> I know. I've been getting some nags lately about Yeah, yeah, yeah. <g> I know. I've been getting some nags lately about Forever and All Eternity III: Destiny. I don't quite have the first chapter written, and I'd really like to have some buffer on it so that I'm not constantly scrambling for the next chapter like with Little Girl Lost. And I still have to finish writing the last chapter, editing Chapter 7, and well, after I finish writing the last chapter, it has to be edited, too.
I don't quite have the first chapter written, and I'd really like to have some buffer on it so that I'm not constantly scrambling for the next chapter like with Little Girl Lost. And I still have to finish writing the last chapter, editing Chapter 7, and well, after I finish writing the last chapter, it has to be edited, too.
thumbsup First, finish "Little girl Lost"- Great stories.

blush Second, I'll let you rest until my next post of Napping list.
This story was getting good. Thanks for considering continue to write "Forever and All Eternity III: Destiny". blush

Thank you all,

MAF peep

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF