Actually, I have a theory about Clark's apartment. <G> It may not fly, wink but it's always been the way I've envisaged it from watching the episodes.

That last photo you have, Breanna. If you listen carefully while watching that scene I think you can hear what sounds like a metal door closing and then Clark coming up a flight of stairs, before he emerges around the corner. That scene always got me wondering as before then I'd always imagined his apartment was a basement one.

Finally, I figured out it had to be accessed from a doorway on the top floor of the building, behind which was a short flight of steps, leading to the porch area you see in your photos and what is really a 'penthouse' apartment (I know that's not the right term, but not up on what would be). The apartment is a separate thing on the very top of the building, above all the other regular apartments on a landing. If you see what I mean.

Well, that was the only theory I could come up with to fit with those sounds in that ATAI scene. It's how I've visualised it ever since and I guess it would make both the front door porch and the terrace fit together. goofy

Mind you, doesn't explain all the other anomolies from week to week, as Kathy mentions. wink

Actually, I have a theory about Clark's apartment. <G> It may not fly,
Actually, that might have been a Freudian slip. Maybe that's the answer. Like Clark, that apartment flies. So it can be anywhere at any given time. There you go. QED.

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers