Darn, I'd forgotten that the timing of GGGOH is steeped in contraversy over harvests and how that darn festival just doesn't fit. <g> I remember the debates in the past. I think there was even a good solution mooted by someone or other that made it fit - but dashed if I can remember what it was. :shrug:

I think I'll play safe and make it 'a few months'. <G> Seems to cover it either way.

Thanks for the help, everyone!

Regarding what they're wearing - as far as I recall without watching the tape, Clark is mostly in jeans and tshirt or light shirt, Lois wears the thin, summer dress she bought at the market for a lot of the episode. Neither of them wear jackets or coats at all as I remember it. The weather and general ambiance of the episode (aren't there trees in full leaf in the scenes at the festival? Not to mention during the scene where they are sneaking through the wood? I don't remember bare, leafless trees in those. Quite the opposite.) don't say November to me at all. More in keeping with Kathy's timing, in fact, I'd say.

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers