I personally don't really see a problem with it, for most of the reasons you state, Paul.

She's not trying in any way to claim these are her work, she's explained why some of the stories have no credits, and she's actively seeking help from those reading to identify the segments (so I presume that if someone gives her the information she'll update the website with proper credits).

On that last, I do notice that the last site update was in 2002, so perhaps she's lost interest. That would be a shame.

Thanks for pointing this one out too. I'd come across something similar many years back but it definitely wasn't presented like this and I don't recall it having so many entries either. So either it was a different site or she's updated it more recently. Definitely hilarious to browse through.

Perhaps we could get some kind of identification going? And then we could mail her with the ones we tracked down to an author source? Could be fun. <g> Especially if it identifies some great stories we've either missed or could do with re-visiting. wink

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers