(WARNING: Challenge Contains Spoilers for Do-Over .)

S
P
O
I
L
E
R
S
P
A
C
E

In the story, Tempus approaches Clark in the Kryptonite cage and offers him a do-over, sending him back to his first day at the Planet. Now that Clark knows what's in store for the year, including the "facts" that Lois doesn't love him, is totally blinded by Lex and Superman and is willing to marry Luthor, what will Clark do differently?

I was thinking that each taker could write a snippet showing Clark's new path in life, and then bring it to a point where Clark's miserable again and can't see that hope is just around the corner. Enter Tempus, offering another do-over... That way, we can sew them all together and maybe, just maybe, I'll be able to write a final capstone and send it off to the archive. laugh

So, to summarize:
1.Clark uses fore-knowledge to change season 1
2. He hits a new and different low point either in season 1, or sometime in the future.
3. He meets Tempus again and lets the man send him back to square 1, unaware that this man does not really have his best interests at heart.

Please mention this challenge in the header of your response. A link here would also be appreciated if you feel up to it.

This could be pretty great! thumbsup What do you think?

~•~