Originally posted by mrsMxyzptlk:
I'd like to see the origin of the Prankster. If I'm remembering right, when he showed up on the show he had just escaped (or been released?) from prison after Lois got him arrested 5 years prior. What did he do back then that Lois caught him for? Was that his debut?
In the Prankster, Lois says:
"my first big story was an expose on the illegal arms business. It led to the FBI arresting 12 people. Kyle was at the top of that list."
Later on, they mention that Kyle Griffin had followed in his father's footsteps, and he had been a nuclear physicist (before becoming a toymaker), so Kyle must have gone into nuclear physics. Since they got this information from Kyle's parole officer means he was released on good behavior.

I'd like to see Lois and Clark's first meeting and capture of Bad Brain Johnson ('Don't Tug on Superman's Cape') and Prof. Jefferson Cole ('People vs. Lois Lane' and 'Dead Lois Walking') getting booted from STAR Labs and the investigation Lois and Clark did on him.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.