I've recently been reminded of one of my favorite things of all time: Dr. Horrible\'s Sing-a-long Blog!!! We watched it in class the other day last week (which totally made my day because I had forgotten all about it!) and I have watched it eleven times since. (For those of you who are unfamiliar with the definition of "obsessive-compulsive", this is it. cool ) If you have not seen it, please do check it out. It's on Netflix, only 43 minutes long, and has a ton of my favorite people in it. But the point of this is it's gotten me inspired and I'd like to throw this challenge out there for you all.

Write the origin story for one of our Lois and Clark villains, in the manner of Dr. Horrible (or whatever manner you choose, I'm not that picky). I'm basically looking for an anti-hero arc, however you can get it to me. laugh If anyone knows of such a story, let me know too, because again, I'm on a villain's kick.

Any villains acceptable (though I would definitely like to see someone come up with one for Lex and Tempus).

-- Mouserocks wave

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eye witness.
--Mark Twain