Originally posted by Framework4:
Originally posted by VirginiaR:
[b]3) What if L&C met THIS way?... Of course, the biggest hurdle would be to figure out how to intoxicate Clark.
Then don't. Have them meet in Paris, Lois having taken a Benzo in prep for a return flight after her near death in the Congo. Still upset at not getting a story and almost getting killed.
Almost getting killed and getting the story is OK in Lois Lane's world but almost getting killed and not getting the story. NO
wildguy

Being called home by Perry, connecting flight delayed. Clark is at the airport on his way somewhere but doing a flight to provide stamps for his passport.

Clark meets Lois, who is stoned on her Benzo, Clark of course is sledge hammered by just meeting her. They end up married but Lois wakes up with benzo memory holes and leaves and is on the plane before she realizes she has a ring on. Bits and pieces come back to her on the flight.

Clark goes to the congo following up on what Lois told him which dove tales with Lois's notes and things come together.

Lois lands in Metropolis late Friday and goes home. Monday she arrives at work to applause for her congo story. Which Clark finished from her notes and his follow up and sent to Perry with a join byline, the first by "Lois Lane and Clark Kent".

Before running it he checked out Kent's credentials so he knows more about Kent then Lois does.

Next Clark has to follow her to Metropolis and invent Superman. [/b]
Now this I like! Somebody please write this!!

CLARK: No. I'm just worried I'm a jinx.
JONATHAN: A jinx?
CLARK: Yeah. Let's face it, ever since she's known me, Lois's been kidnapped, frozen, pushed off buildings, almost stabbed, poisoned, buried alive and who knows what else, and it's all because of me.
-"Contact" (You're not her jinx, you're her blessing.)