Sadly this was all I could come up with. Well, there was the idea with the lost puppy, but... I wanted Jimmy instead.

Sara Randal finally got the crazed boy to sit down on the couch. "Do you have anyone I could call?"

The young man stared up at her for a moment, eyes wide. "CK. Call CK."

"I would need a number," she pointed out, trying to be as non confrontational as she could possibly be. It had taken her five minutes to lure her from the lamppost outside, and another ten to get him to come in the house. She wasn't too worried about him being dangerous. Max, her pitbull, was normally a sweety with a soft spot for belly rubs, but once he sniffed even the beginnings of danger, he changed into the fierce guard dog that he was bred for.

The young man gave her the phone number, and she dialed it carefully, PRAYING that this CK person was home.

Fortune smiled down on her, because the line was answered on the second ring. "Hi, this is Sara Randall. I have a young man here who asked me to call you?"

"Yes, he's rather quite safe. But do you have any idea what it took to calm him down? He was ranting and raving like a lunatic! Honestly, I was afraid that he would hurt himself or something!" she dropped the reciever as Max bumped against her leg, whining. Fumbling for a bit she picked the phone back up. "I'm sorry, are you there? Hello? Can you hear me?"

She listened to him on the other line. "Don't spook him? He's already spooked! Claiming that one of his best friends is really Superman, and how he had never seen it before now. Do you have any idea how ludicrous that sounds?"

"Yes, well, I finally got him down with a promise of some hot cocoa. I also tried to assure him that Superman wasn't anywhere near here."

"I mean, how insane would it be if Superman actually had a secret identity?"

"He would have to do some heavy juggling to keep up two separate lives, I would think!"

"Anyway, I'm sorry that I called you so late, but I was wondering if you would be willing to come pick him up? I live on the corner of Mayson and Drake."

"Oh sure, no problem!"

Mmm cheese.

I vid, therefor I am.

The hardest lesson is that love can be so fair to some, and so cruel to others. Even those who would be gods.

Anne Shirley: I'm glad you spell your name with a "K." Katherine with a "K" is so much more alluring than Catherine with a "C." A "C" always looks so smug.
Me: *cries*