Okay I finally have one. Don't expect too much, lol, though the episode should be pretty easily recognized...

Laughter. Clark berated himself endlessly. How had he missed the <laughter>?! It was so obvious… so loud. Sure they had quieted down by the time that he had actually put the key in the lock, but he and Lois had been pleasantly occupied in the moments before that. He should have heard it. Those eight days, four hours, six minutes and two seconds had really screwed up his priorities. Tumbling to the floor for casual viewing from colleagues and friends had badly shaken them both, though they eventually enjoyed the party. But he still should have heard it.

Laughter, sheesh.

And... I stole the eight hours and however many minutes, exact time frame from the show, which WASN'T at the time of their little bit of passion at the door. But... being terrible at math and not really feeling up to adding and speculating on the EXACT amount of time since they last... you know... (Apparently Clark doesn't feel this way. wink ) I left it as is earlier in the episode. Hope you don't mind. blush

Laura

Thanks to CapeFetish for the awesome icon. smile