Wendy, I've finally managed to catch up with you. It was a nice way to spend my weekend, reading such a good fic. smile

I like the premise with the original set-up. I'm not having any troubles with the slow peace it's moving at right now and the great B-plot. Yes, there's a lot of introspection, but I've never had a problem with that. There's also enough angst, and I hope you'll continue with that. No whams so far, but I'm sure they'll come in it own time. wink

Poor Clark, though. He's now not only haunted by his past with Lana, but also his recent experiences with Trask. Will he ever manage to get over it and see that he's capable of controlling his powers? And than there's Lois... Is there any hope for them, Wendy? You've really put them on eggshells this time!

Luckily, they do trust each other. I loved the insights you gave into Lois's childhood and the link to Henderson. The way you put it was even better than any conversation would have been. The reflection on what had been said with the immidate analysis on how it made the other feel was lovely.

And now we're moving to the A-plot. For once, Lois believes Clark's hunches and had time to think about it. Together they should be able to nail Luthor soon. But when is Lois going tell Clark about her interview with Luthor?

I'm looking forward to more of this, Wendy. Have fun in Dublin and post as soon as you're able when you get back!

Saskia smile

I tawt I taw a puddy cat!