This is an intriguing challenge. I may just have to see if I can find the time to try and write it. It'll mean HOURS of research into the plot of the pilot, as well as into various instances in the season afterwards where Luthor was present, but it will be highly interesting.

Now, if I could only have the motivation to start, and that motivation didn't go away . . .

I will say one thing though--I will try. I'm not promising anything will ever actually be in print, but I'm at least going to think (and possibly obsess) over it for the next few days. If I start writing, that'll be a definite plus.

What can I say? I'm a procrastinator.

Just as an aside: It would be REALLY GOOD if we could actually get e-mail updates for ANY topic we're interested in, instead of just the threads we've started ourselves, you know? I usually forget to come back to a message board to check a thread, and much prefer having the board tell me to check itself.

"You take turns, advise and protect one another, even heal or be healed when the going gets too tough. I know! That's not a game--that's friendship!" ~Shelly Mezzanoble, Confessions of a Part-Time Sorceress: A Girl's Guide to the Dungeons & Dragons Game

Darcy\'s Place