Good point, Paul, about the Writer #1/Writer #2/etc. idea. That would cause confusion if one writer submitted more than one story.

Hmmm. smirk

I kind of wanted to avoid people e-mailing me answers, not so much because of the work involved (I don't mind it at all) but more because I thought it would be a kick to see people's guesses.

What if we did this - and this is by no means written in stone so we can reject this idea. What if, after all of the stories are submitted, I post a list of contributors. For example, I would say - "There are 20 stories, written by the following people: Lynn, CC, Wendy, Tank, Paul, etc. Some people may have written more than one story."

Then people can guess - I'll do what Paul suggested and keep all of the writers as Writer X.

As for writers submitting guesses, I suppose we could have the writers e-mail their answers to me, to be posted after the contest has officially ended by before the big reveal, so we can all get a glimpse at their guesses as well.

Would that solve some of these problems? I'm open to suggestions.

Thanks!
Lynn

You know that boy'd walk on water for you? Or he'd drown tryin'. -Perry White to Lois in Just Say Noah