wow, thanks for the FDK, guys. smile i'm glad you liked it. smile

rivka, thanks for pointing out the error. i've fixed it now.

karen, i'm glad you recognized john rhys-davies. for those of you who didn't, i cast him as cammie. you can see his imdb filmography here . as you can see, he's had quite a few roles- more than twice kevin bacon's list. the thing is, they're all either small parts in big movies or big parts in small (low budget) movies. for example, listing #47: "Stargate (1994) (uncredited) .... Shouting Arab Digger." i thought he'd be perfect as cammie. laugh

i'm a little worried, though, that both you and tank seemed to think cammie was mr wilson. you're right that john rhys-davies has had nothing to do with dennis the menace (afaik, anyway). cammie (played by john rhys-davies) was the EMT (Emergency Medical Technician) who saved jimmy after mr wilson tried to kill him. just part of mr ough's tendency to pop up in random places. do i need to make that clearer?

anyway, thanks again, everyone. it's wonderful to get so many enthusiastic comments. smile1

Paul

When in doubt, think about penguins. It probably won't help, but at least it'll be fun.