This challenge was inspired by the Do Cameos Distract? poll. Since so many people have asserted that they enjoy cameos in light, comedic fics, I hereby challenge the talented authors on the mbs to write themselves, or other FoLCs, into a story. The story can be as long or short as you'd like, but it does have to be fluffy enough to fit the right kind of genre. smile There's only one other rule: Don't let things get nasty! No putting other FoLCs in deliberately unpleasant situations out of spite. Tank, of course, is the exception, as he likes his WHAMs. goofy But I'm sure we can all be civilized enough to draw the proper line. smile

This is really my first time in the Fanfic Challenge Boards (no time, even for this, really :rolleyes: ), but I have noted that most challenges are posted in their own folder, with separate FDK folders as well. Since these fics are supposed to be shortish, though, I propose putting any entries right here in this folder. Of course, if someone would prefer otherwise, that would be fine, too. smile

Okay, I'll go first...

Lois: You know the deal.
Clark: Superman gets the guys in capes, Lois and Clark get the guys in suits.

-- Action Comics 827