Hi,

Great part. notworthy

I did find Lois, and I’m going to keep a close watch on her. I think someone related to Luther Corp is still out to harm her. I’m not actually sure yet, this is just my guess. She is very thin and fragile, but she’s still beautiful. I will give her a big bear hug for you!

Don’t tell James Olson about any of this until I tell you it’s OK. Please.
confused After Lex Luthor died took charge Intergang (The Church).

confused Why not tell James he is good in computer?

confused Why not advise the Lanes' to be more careful?

“No, I thought it was that SPAM thing, and I deleted it. Omigod! You got it too? What did it say?” Lois’ tone of voice was getting higher-pitched by the minute.

“It said that something big was going down, and that the Daily Planet’s web server had been compromised. That means that any E-Mails sent to you from the DP’s server could have been read by someone. Someone who may mean to do you harm, Lois,” Clark explained.

“That means they know I’m alive!” Lois exclaimed. “God, I thought that it was safe to go home, after all this time! Please don’t tell me I have to keep hiding. NO!!” Lois was almost in tears now. “My family could be in jeopardy!”
:rolleyes: Was about time!

”Damn! Looks like the Boy Scout is going to stick to her like glue. Only one thing that will stop him. How can I get it to Brazzaville in time? Hmm. I have some friends over at Presley Airport that owe me some favors too.” He picked up the phone and pressed the intercom button for his secretary, Tonya.

“Tonya, get me ‘airport security’ at Presley Airport ASAP,”
OMG! Kryptonite!

confused Strange. Only Luthor or Tempus call Superman like that and like to have the pleasure of doing it personal?

confused The Church usually don't dirty their hands.

cat Get back here!

More ASAP, please.

MAF

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF