Thank you all for your helpful comments! I really appreciate your readership.

Hazel, I'm sorry that you're confused, but I hope that Irene answered your question. At this point Denzler has become completely irrational. The only other thing I would add to that is to say that he doesn't really know Juliana, although he probably does know a significant amount of information about her, they've never had a conversation in the course of the story.

If you have anymore questions, be sure to send them my way via email. I'd love to talk to you about the story, and hear if you have any ideas for making it less confusing. smile

Saskia, thanks for your complements on Denzler and on the shopping trip, and I promise you, the smoochies are coming soon. evil

Maria, sorry about that cliffhanger, but I thought it would be fun to leave you guys hanging for a while. laugh

LOL Merry, but I think I'll stick to the posting schedule. Thanks for your comments.

Paul, interesting point about the magnum, but as you'll see, I think it will work out just fine. Nick of time rescue? Huh? wink

Sunny thanks for reading and commenting here. It's always nice to know that there are more people reading then are commenting, instead of just suspecting it. wink And like I said to Maria, the cliffhanger was just my way of having a little fun with you guys. And btw, you can nag anytime you want.

Tricia, thank you for the complements on the friendship and on Denzler. Glad to know that you're enjoying this.

Irene, I love it when readers answer each others questions, so thank you for that. laugh

I hope you all enjoy the next part just as much as the rest, and thanks again!

~Anna