whee! i get to start a comments folder! smile

great part, nan! i really like the way henderson dealt with getting the powers... the accidents were funny, i liked his attempts to rationalize them away, and you did a great job with his realization, too, especially connecting it with ABFTB and COTOC.

the lightning makes more sense, too. still not sure why it hit clark instead of the building, but i suppose it's happened before. maybe superman is super charged. he does have to store that solar energy somehow...

i was a bit surprised that henderson gave out the plate number they found. i was expecting him to keep that more private, as part of an ongoing investigation. don't want to let the bad guys know just how much info he has, etc. actually, i was kind of expecting him to reply to "The rumor is that you've got a license plate. Is that true?" with "yes. it's on the back of my car." maybe that's just me.

the other thing i was surprised about was that once they figured out that clark's powers had been transferred to lois, neither lois nor clark thought about the fact that clark had been touching henderson, too. of course, it was at the end of the part.

anyway, great part overall. i'm definitely looking forward to seeing more of this.

oh, and i loved lois parking. <g> nice little throwaway line.

Paul

When in doubt, think about penguins. It probably won't help, but at least it'll be fun.