Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: TOC Missing in action... - 01/15/08 11:43 PM
A couple of people have been missing in action lately....

[Linked Image]

One of these ladies may be Sue....

[Linked Image] According to Google, this is TEEEJ....

[Linked Image]

This might be Alcyone(Aria)....

Let's hope they'll be back soon!

Ann
Posted By: Saskia Re: Missing in action... - 01/16/08 02:08 AM
Call me stupid, but I don't get at all who you are referring to here, Ann.

Saskia
Posted By: TOC Re: Missing in action... - 01/16/08 05:34 AM
I meant Sue, TEEEJ and Alcyone. They have been posting nfic stories which haven't been finished. (And my image of Sue as a Native American cut out disappeared. frown )

Ann
Posted By: coolgirl Re: Missing in action... - 01/16/08 05:46 AM
Well... as for TEEEJ... it seems she's been *really* doing some work (with the NFic, of course) but isn't satisfied with what she's done (I can't believe it! I mean, I can believe she's done some writing but I can't believe she isn't satisfied! lol Probably the resident grammar Nazi in her... )

I've assured her that it's been so long since she's been active in these boards that we (her Fans) are ready to read *anything* she posts!

EDIT: And alcyone? Anyone I know? confused Aaahh... you must be meaning the *star*, Ann... wink
Posted By: LaraMoon Re: Missing in action... - 01/16/08 07:48 AM
I last saw Sue in Vegas, last month. She dropped me off at the airport and then... well, really I don't know what happened to her then.

Maybe she got lost? Took a wrong turn and ended up at Hoover Dam? Oh, wait... I know! She probably went off to find the mine where Clark and Lois were stuck, on their "honeymoon" -- maybe the minerals in the dust affected her powers, too?

Someone needs to get in touch with Superman and get him to go look for her! (oh, come on, big guy, after all she did for your sex life, you owe it to her to go look!)

Suuuuue!! Come baaaaaack!
Posted By: woody Re: Missing in action... - 01/16/08 04:23 PM
Sue posted just 5 days ago. Just go to a person's profile and there's a link to "View Recent Posts". Shows their posts in chronological order.

Alcyone I haven't seen post in a while. But TEEEJ is still participating in some other forums, just maybe not the Nfanfic one.
Posted By: shimauma Re: Missing in action... - 02/03/08 09:23 PM
I went somewhere? I hope it was someplace nice and warm or at least had a cozy fireplace. goofy

Actually, me, Sue and Alcyone rented a convertible and drove off a cliff of the Grand Canyon...

Well, I've heard from Alcyone, but not Sue. If anyone else has heard from her, I hope to hear that she's well.

TEEEEEEJ
Posted By: TOC Re: Missing in action... - 02/04/08 09:13 PM
Actually, me, Sue and Alcyone rented a convertible and drove off a cliff of the Grand Canyon...
[Linked Image]

Hope you all landed safely. <crosses fingers>

Ann
Posted By: Tahu Re: Missing in action... - 02/04/08 11:19 PM
yeah and where is DJ?
Posted By: MrsMosley Re: Missing in action... - 02/05/08 06:26 AM
We've lost DJ to Heroes, I think. *sniffle*
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards