Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: LabRat Archive Running Low... - 03/13/14 09:18 AM
...so if you have something on your hard drive now would be the time to send it. Can't have updates every week if we don't get submissions, guys.

LabRat smile
Posted By: Mouserocks Re: Archive Running Low... - 03/14/14 01:07 AM
I should have sent two in a little while back. Otherwise, I'm dry for now. frown But maybe soon... evil
Posted By: bakasi Re: Archive Running Low... - 03/14/14 06:03 AM
Did you get my submission of "Deserving to love" and "Deserving to Know"? I haven't heard from you, so I am wondering...

Barbara
Posted By: KatherineKent Re: Archive Running Low... - 03/14/14 07:22 AM
I sent Under The Spotlight in Jan but haven't heard anything from my Editor since first e-mail.

Also, I could send another ... but it's kind of Smallville based rather than LnC. It is a complete AU to Smallville though, so it could therefore also be classed as an AU to LnC.
Posted By: LabRat Re: Archive Running Low... - 03/14/14 08:50 AM
bakasi - no, I haven't received any emails from you. Did you use the submissions form on the website or send it direct? Send them to me again, direct, on dklabrat@gmail.com? Thanks!

Katherine - I've had no reports from your GE that anything is wrong, but you certainly should have heard from her by now. If you haven't heard from your GE definitely drop them an email at the eddress I provide when I let you know its been assigned out or email me and I'll investigate. Meanwhile, I'll email your GE again and ask for an update.

Any submission would have to include characters recognisable to LOIS AND CLARK. If you think your story qualifies then by all means send it along. smile

LabRat smile
Posted By: KatherineKent Re: Archive Running Low... - 03/14/14 09:29 AM
Thanks

I did get my initial 'Hi' e-mail from her, but nothing since.

In regards to the possible story. The main characters are Lois and Clark, there is also Jimmy, Lex, Perry, Martha, Jonathan and John Corbin all of whom are in LnC. But then after that we move to DC universe characters with Green Arrow, Zod, Zor El and then also there are just a few characters who are Smallville specific (Chloe, Lionel and Tess).
Posted By: LabRat Re: Archive Running Low... - 03/14/14 09:47 AM
From your description, sounds like a crossover to me. Definitely something we like to upload!

LabRat smile
Posted By: Morgana Re: Archive Running Low... - 03/15/14 02:30 PM
Did you receive Countermeasures from my GE?
Posted By: LabRat Re: Archive Running Low... - 03/15/14 05:13 PM
Countermeasures is in the queue for uploading.

LabRat smile
Posted By: Darth Michael Re: Archive Running Low... - 03/17/14 03:03 PM
wave Michael
Posted By: Darth Michael Re: Archive Running Low... - 04/26/14 12:41 AM
wave Michael
Posted By: LabRat Re: Archive Running Low... - 04/27/14 02:46 PM
And here we are again. We have enough stories in the upload queue to last the next few weeks and only two being GE'd. Neither of which are likely to be finished soon. I know there have been a lot of distractions recently, but if you have something ready to submit, we'd like it soonest , please! wink

Michael, seriously, what did you do to offend the forum gods?! <g>

LabRat smile
Posted By: Lynn S. M. Re: Archive Running Low... - 04/27/14 02:55 PM
I've a super-short story or two to send your way. I'll get them to you today.

Joy,
Lynn
Posted By: KatherineKent Re: Archive Running Low... - 04/27/14 03:00 PM
I'll have another in a few days.
Posted By: Darth Michael Re: Archive Running Low... - 04/27/14 03:03 PM
Originally Posted by LabRat
Michael, seriously, what did you do to offend the forum gods?! <g>

LabRat smile
mecry I have *no* idea. Still hoping Annette will be able to pull an Ultra Woman...

And up there, I certainly only complimented on the beauty of the ebookified stories and how much of an incentive this should be to aspiring writers. huh Maybe the Archive doesn't like me and talked to the Forum? wink

wave Michael
Posted By: Lady Loisette Re: Archive Running Low... - 04/27/14 03:50 PM
I sent my story the other day, but I don't know if it was received.
Posted By: LabRat Re: Archive Running Low... - 04/27/14 04:44 PM
No, haven't received anything for weeks! Send it again? And I'll get it assigned straight out. Thanks.
Posted By: Lady Loisette Re: Archive Running Low... - 04/27/14 05:00 PM
I just sent it again. I hope you get it this time.
Posted By: LabRat Re: Archive Running Low... - 04/27/14 05:12 PM
Not so far. frown Are you sending through the Archive website? Try sending it to me direct at dklabrat@gmail.com?

LabRat smile
Posted By: Lady Loisette Re: Archive Running Low... - 04/27/14 05:21 PM
Okay, I tried again.
Posted By: VirginiaR Re: Archive Running Low... - 04/27/14 08:36 PM
FYI: Labby, I have a couple of short stories which I'll be posting in May/June, which then I'll forward on to you. I may also send you over some of the collections of non-story challenges done by Various readers and edited by me just to tide you over until then. I'm going to take a break from posting Wrong Clark during the summer (after I finish my current story arc) to take my vacation and increase my posting cushion. During that time, I'll also work on prepping the first two epic-sized sections of this monster for inclusion on the Archives. They fall into the SW:ESB format. wink
Posted By: LabRat Re: Archive Running Low... - 04/27/14 09:42 PM
Those would be welcome, Virginia.
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards