Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: moo3350 Fic search - 10/11/09 09:46 AM
I'm looking for a fic in which Lucy has a baby and ether abandons it or trys to sell it or some thing like that. Lois ends up taking in the baby.

Can anyone help me?
Posted By: Karen Re: Fic search - 10/11/09 10:05 AM
Could it possibly be Annie M's Anybody\'s Baby ? Lucy has a baby, but is unable to take care of it, and instead of giving it up for adoption like her boyfriend wants, she dumps it on Lois.
Posted By: moo3350 Re: Fic search - 10/11/09 01:20 PM
That's the one thanks.

Moo
Posted By: GamesAway Re: Fic search - 10/14/09 01:30 PM
Hi, I have just finished reading Anybody's Baby. What a wonderful story!! I loved it. I only have 15 mins to read in the morning, and for the past 2 mornings I have been late leaving for work. Thanks Annie M for the story clap sloppy
Tania
Posted By: AnnieM Re: Fic search - 10/14/09 01:59 PM
Just wanted to pop in and say thanks for the interest and the great feedback!

Tania -- I'm so glad you enjoyed the story. After all these years, it's great to know that people are still reading and enjoying my stories!

(And a special thanks to Pam to sending me a message and telling me to check out this thread. I haven't been around in awhile, so I would have totally missed it and it brightened my day!)
Posted By: robinson Re: Fic search - 10/14/09 09:51 PM
Annie,

I just have to say I love all your fics and I wish you would come back and write more. I recently reread the Playing series for about the 100th time. I also just reread A Little Bit More. Basically I love all your stories. Thank you for such enjoyable reads.

Kathy
www.chili-everyway.com
Have Chili Your Way, Everyway
Posted By: bobbart Re: Fic search - 10/15/09 10:25 AM
I just have to jump in with a "Me Too!" to what Kathy said.

Annie I love your stories! clap

I love the "Playing..." series and find "Desperately Seeking Clark" delightful. I haven't read "Anybody's Baby?" before but I'll be loading it on my iphone today.

Bob
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards