Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: Christina An Alternate first meeting - 02/05/12 10:58 AM
This is inspired by the conversation over in the "Memory Problems" topic. Lois goes on the gun-running story but instead of dying as in "Tempus, Anyone," Lois is saved by a mysterious individual that has her searching for this super-powered individual (that may or may not be Clark.) I'm imagining something along the lines of the "Birthright" origin that has Lois following the mentions of an "angel" or something like that.
Posted By: Darth Michael Re: An Alternate first meeting - 02/05/12 12:15 PM
Hmm... This sounds like a few stories on Alt-Clark. Off the top of my hat, there's Lois's European Adventure by Mozartmaid, where Lois is looking for an angel. Hmm, okay, the exact combination with the gun running might be a tight fit...

Michael
Posted By: Lynn S. M. Re: An Alternate first meeting - 02/05/12 12:19 PM
It also sounds like one whose name I don't remember. The story took place at Christmas and involved Clark and Lois reminiscing about their parts of what happened then. Bruce Wayne was the one who had actually saved Lois, although she hadn't realized it at the time.

Does this ring any bells for anyone?

Joy,
Lynn
Posted By: IolantheAlias Re: An Alternate first meeting - 02/07/12 06:29 PM
I think that is Dandello's "Just A Little Help From..." . Good story.
Posted By: Lynn S. M. Re: An Alternate first meeting - 02/07/12 06:45 PM
Yes, Iolanthe. That is the one I was thinking about.

Thanks,
Lynn
Posted By: shimauma Re: An Alternate first meeting - 02/09/12 06:31 AM
Has anyone ever done an alternate meeting where the reason Alt Clark never met Alt Lois was because while she was in the Congo, she had an accident and lost her memory and was taken in by some nuns in a remote mission where she becomes a nun herself and Clark can't find her because the mission is remote and she's changed her name and maybe under a vow of silence?

just wondering....
Posted By: VirginiaR Re: An Alternate first meeting - 02/09/12 09:00 AM
Originally posted by shimauma:
Has anyone ever done an alternate meeting where the reason Alt Clark never met Alt Lois was because while she was in the Congo, she had an accident and lost her memory and was taken in by some nuns in a remote mission where she becomes a nun herself and Clark can't find her because the mission is remote and she's changed her name and maybe under a vow of silence?

just wondering....
Lois? A vow of silence? shock Wow, that must be some bad case of amnesia.
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards