Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: daneel FDK-One Strange Year 11/?! - 09/03/04 12:26 AM
Guess that Tommy will see Lois kissing either Clark or Superman and he'll go to Jimmy telling him she's with another man goofy
Posted By: Shadow Re: FDK-One Strange Year 11/?! - 09/03/04 12:43 AM
Yay, it's back!

And...
rotflol
Oh, dear Jimmy. Poor troubled six-feet-under Jimmy.

JD
Posted By: Tank Re: FDK-One Strange Year 11/?! - 09/03/04 09:26 AM
Okay, the catch 22 circle is firmly circling in Lois' mind. Something needs to happen to break it.

Clark either has to slip up enough to cause Lois to get suspicious, or she has to get up the nerve to tell Superman that she really just loves him 'like a brother' wink

It took a few moments to pick the thread back up since it's been a while since we last saw this, and it seems like everyone is making Lois pregnant lately. (What an awful thing to do to the poor woman). But hopefully, the juices will start flowing again and we'll see multiple posts real soon.

Tank (who thinks killing Jimmy is a fine idea)
Posted By: Anna B. the Greek Re: FDK-One Strange Year 11/?! - 09/03/04 12:42 PM
Oooooh! Good to see another OSY post!! clap clap

Loved it. Poor Lois, though.

Maybe it would be safer if she just 'broke up' with Jimmy? Just a thought.

See ya REAL SOON,
AnnaBtG. wildguy wildguy wildguy wildguy

P.S., off topic:

it seems like everyone is making Lois pregnant lately.
We use "you've made me pregnant!!" in Greek, and it means "you're making me wait for too long"......
Posted By: mariadferdez. Re: FDK-One Strange Year 11/?! - 09/03/04 01:08 PM
Hi,

Great piece. hyper
Posted By: ethnica Re: FDK-One Strange Year 11/?! - 09/04/04 10:11 AM
Thanks. This mystery is killing me. Somebody needs to tell somebody something soon before I burst. (And that would be UGLY!)

More, please.
Posted By: Julia Re: FDK-One Strange Year 11/?! - 09/04/04 12:57 PM
Great part!! wave
Posted By: Meredith Re: FDK-One Strange Year 11/?! - 09/04/04 01:20 PM
It's good to see more of this, Mary! I suppose I'll get short shrift if I dare suggest it's too short, though? wink

It's good to see Lois is worried about the situation. She needs to do something about it, quickly! And they say troubles come in threes... Jimmy and Lucy make a fine team. thumbsup

Mere
Posted By: SuperRoo Re: FDK-One Strange Year 11/?! - 09/06/04 01:29 PM
You took away my double cruch fudge bar. I had a nibble and now it is gone. Ack. The agony of it.

No.

The story length was tantalizingly short. Just enought to make me want to burst with anticipation like Ethnica. Hopefully it won't come to that b/c I have a buzy day tomorrow.

Though, in a way it is a good thing. It makes me want more. MOOOOOOOOOOOOOORE.

Veri gud.

Now Lois will you now please get your feelings out in the open before I do it for you.

Then again, I'd be a nervous wreak if I had to do it........It would probably end up happening at the last minute. hyper
Posted By: Psychofurball Re: FDK-One Strange Year 11/?! - 09/15/04 09:08 PM
I want MORE!!!
When is the next part gonna be posted??

Rach
Posted By: ethnica Re: FDK-One Strange Year 11/?! - 09/18/04 11:22 AM
Is she torturing us on purpose? laugh

More, Mary! hyper We need more. grovel
Posted By: Queen of the Capes Re: FDK-One Strange Year 11/?! - 09/19/04 08:00 PM
I'm workin' on it! I'm workin' on it! peep
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards