Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: LabRat What If His Phone Never Rang - Comments - 07/24/04 03:24 AM
eek laugh clap

You are so evil

rotflol

Love it! You're a very, very bad woman. <g> But funny. I especially loved the 'we don't get into trouble because we're a very calm couple' line.

Actually that was kind of poignant - it seemed to sum up just how awful Clark's life was with Mayson, even though he didn't realise it. <g>

LabRat [Linked Image]
Posted By: Gabriele Re: What If His Phone Never Rang - Comments - 07/24/04 01:10 PM
Yeah, a funny peace.

Only, I can't really like or even understand Mayson - that a woman pursues a man is OK, but not if that obviously doesn't love her:

I do. I do, Mayson. It´s just that...”

“What is it? Is it Lois?”

I nodded, relieved that she didn´t hear it from my mouth.

“Clark, I´m sure Lois is a wonderful person, but she is so… so infatuated with Superman that I bet she´s never realized the great man she has near her all this time.”
But of course Clark should have said so!
Posted By: Tank Re: What If His Phone Never Rang - Comments - 07/25/04 07:30 AM
On the surface this may seem like an evil vignette, but we gentle readers can see through all that.

What we really have here is just another example of Clark's lunkheadedness and Lois' denials taken to the extreme.

We all know what is eventually going to happen. Mayson will get fed up with Clark's Superman activities and file for divorce. Probably about that time Lois will run screaming from the house when Dan brings in the seven hundreth stupid present. They will divorce also.

Of course we all know what will happen then...

Right, Clark goes back to Lana, and Lois rekindles her love affair with Claude.

Or something like that.

Tank (who did have enough sleep... really!)
Posted By: Siggen Re: What If His Phone Never Rang - Comments - 07/25/04 08:40 AM
Beautiful, beautiful... smile
And almost exactly what I had in mind... Great job:)
I'll admit, though, that you are very, very evil ....
Posted By: Sheila Re: What If His Phone Never Rang - Comments - 07/25/04 06:35 PM
MDL
Don't ever do that again. That was devil
Posted By: daneel Re: What If His Phone Never Rang - Comments - 07/26/04 01:44 AM
MDL!!! goofy
Posted By: TriciaW Re: What If His Phone Never Rang - Comments - 07/27/04 03:59 AM
MDL

Very evil! smile1

Tricia cool
hey...

I kinda like this evil stories. I guess I make it my style... devil

MDL = laugh or devil ?
Posted By: ethnica Re: What If His Phone Never Rang - Comments - 07/31/04 02:53 PM
I liked it. thumbsup I'm one of the small cadre - probably very small laugh - who never understood why Clark kept wanting Lois when she obviously didn't want him. I think Clark has a right to be with someone who doesn't make him jump through hoops just for a smile or a kind word. Nothing's wrong with wanting the one who wants you, y'know. wink

Lois slams the door, Clark moves on. C'est la vie.
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards