Lois & Clark Forums
Okay, I read it. smile

This is great, teej! smile1 You are a most excellent writer!! and evil, Too! drool

Thanks for writing it, TJ! thumbsup
Posted By: Vicki Re: FDK: Dude, Where's My Cape part two - 04/12/04 10:07 AM
he’d been cute and adorable and sweet and a host of other things she hadn’t expected from Superman, acting so out of character; “Hey, it’ll be fun!” he’d told her several times, a sloppy grin on his face.
goofy

Whipped cream smiley faces? goofy

A goofy hat with droopy ears and buck teeth? goofy

You're killing me here, Teej!

I loved Lois, pulling out her pad and pencil, wanting to get down to business.

And, of course, the ending! ROTFL

Very well done! thumbsup

- Vicki
Posted By: Anonymous Re: FDK: Dude, Where's My Cape part two - 04/12/04 12:24 PM
this was fun to do! Line dancing is kind of like the one dimensional square dancing you were talking about, some preset moves to a country tune though you could apply it to the Macarena or the Electric Slide.

I've got this hang up about chocolate syrup and I know Clark's mom would go berserk if she saw his "S" stained like that.

Who's next now???

TEEEEJ
Posted By: ChaaBreh Re: FDK: Dude, Where's My Cape part two - 04/12/04 03:27 PM
Huh....so Lois knows....interesting.

Very funny, TEEEEEEEJ

Red Kryptonite could be the culprit here?

Oh Mr. Mxyzptlk???

Some ideas for whoever takes up the next baton...
Posted By: kb Re: FDK: Dude, Where's My Cape part two - 04/13/04 12:35 PM
That’s great smile1
Posted By: tenoh27 Re: FDK: Dude, Where's My Cape part two - 04/15/04 01:41 AM
Great writing! smile1
Posted By: TriciaW Re: FDK: Dude, Where's My Cape part two - 04/16/04 07:53 PM
TeeJ

This is hilarious. ROTFL! smile1
I can't wait to read the next part.

Tricia cool
Posted By: ChaaBreh Re: FDK: Dude, Where's My Cape part two - 04/16/04 08:39 PM
So who's writing the next part? Or TJ, do you just want to finish it????
Posted By: Anonymous Re: FDK: Dude, Where's My Cape part two - 04/19/04 08:43 AM
I've got an idea about how to end it, but I'm working on another series (I Was Just Thinkin'...) on the Nfic board, so it may be awhile.

I think this definately is a RED K story, but if some one else has a better way to explain it they need to jump in or I'm going back in after my Nfic series (I Was Just Thinkin'...shameless plug, I know blush ) is over.

Maybe you guys can toss out some ideas and who ever does go next can incorporate them into the story?

TEEEEEJ
I was thinking that since Lois called him Superman when he woke up, even though she knows he's Clark, then she probably found out because he was talking in his sleep or something.

Edit: I had originally asked someone, I will not say who *ahemjulieahem*, to write part three, but last time I talked to her about it (which was actually very long ago) she said she hadn't even read part two. So, if anyone wants to take the responsibilty off her hands, please feel free to do so.

Of course, until someone else volunteers, Julie is not off the hook so:
Nag Nag Nag Nag Nag! wildguy
Posted By: ChaaBreh Re: FDK: Dude, Where's My Cape part two - 05/23/04 01:58 PM
Hey....no one can do part three here??? T J, I know you're in the middle of a story....I'm still editing Jungle Love for the archive...isn't there ANYONE to take up the mantle of part three?

Something sexy and waffy would be good here!
Posted By: ethnica Re: FDK: Dude, Where's My Cape part two - 06/28/04 05:37 PM
Not one to nag, but I'm under orders. goofy

Seriously, did I miss something? It didn't stop here, did it? huh
Posted By: Julie S Re: FDK: Dude, Where's My Cape part two - 06/28/04 06:34 PM
Shhh... I am being nagged enough here. goofy

I was assigned (that's right, assigned. I didn't volunteer to do this goofy ) part 3 by Mary, and she's been nagging me hardcore. I'll try to finish it as soon as I can, if she doesn't pull out the ficus on me first.

Julie
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards