Lois & Clark Forums
LOL!!!

Ok I had waaaaay too much fun with that! blush

Great Idea Rogue Chip. I can't wait to see the rest.

-Breanna Kay
Posted By: Anonymous Re: FDK: Everybody kill Tempus, repeatedly - 03/24/04 12:05 PM
The drool was the best pic in my head when I read this. laugh I can't wait to see who or how he gets hurt next. Some one feel free to throw in a man eating tiger or crazy stomping elephant.

TEEEEJ
LOL AnnaBtG!!!

EWWWWW!!!!

FoLCs: help

-Breanna
EEEEEEEEWWWW!!!!! GROOOOOOOSSSSS!!!!
razz
Posted By: Anonymous Re: FDK: Everybody kill Tempus, repeatedly - 03/26/04 06:01 AM
HAHAHA!!! GO ANNA!!!! HEHEHE, we all know he deserved it!!!

evil TEEEEEJ
Hehe. Sorry, I get such crisis sometimes. Maybe more often than I should.

This is fantastic, so far. Can't wait to read what's next!

See ya,
AnnaBtG. wave
Looks like this has really taken off! Sara, what a hilarious idea with that song! goofy

But... have you all forgotten that Lex Luthor is on the loose? eek

Wendy smile
Not to mention the Tempus-Eating Bee, which was last seen chasing TJ down the street. wink
Posted By: Sorcha Re: FDK: Everybody kill Tempus, repeatedly - 03/27/04 12:53 PM
Wendy, glad you liked the idea smile but Lex isn't on the loose!! He settled down and married this nice copper-haired Irish woman... did you not notice the diamond? For shame...

Mrs. Luthor wink
Posted By: Anonymous Re: FDK: Everybody kill Tempus, repeatedly - 03/30/04 12:31 PM
Mr. D8a, rotflol

Looped to death, owww! my side hurts!!!!
Posted By: lynnm Re: FDK: Everybody kill Tempus, repeatedly - 03/30/04 03:18 PM
CC- Brilliant!! And perfect way to kill him. "Kid-ed" to death. What a way to go <g>.

Love it!

Lynn
ROTFL!! smile1
I look forward to reading more.

Tricia cool
LOL, James, your loop is precious! rotflol rotflol

AnnaBtG.

(P.S.: Is the word 'precious' used as a synonym for 'beautiful', or am I just influenced by Spanish?)
Posted By: Anonymous Re: FDK: Everybody kill Tempus, repeatedly - 04/22/04 07:54 AM
Bravo Elisabeth!!! I was getting bored with Tempus stuck in that loop! Glad to see someone make him even worse off. HEHEHE
evil

TEEEEJ!
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards