Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: Hazel FDK: Little Betaed Filky - 12/01/03 02:16 AM
I decided to put my author's notes here, since filks tend to be on the short side and I didn't want it to be overwhelmed. goofy

Little Betaed Filky is dedicated to all the wonderful, talented beta readers out there, as well as the fantastic GEs and archivists on the fanfic archive. In particular, I thank Wendy, Labrat, and Carol Malo, who have betaed parts of my fics in the past; Kathy, Katie, Emily, Julie, and Labrat (again), who graciously served as GEs for my fics when I submitted them to the archive; and, most of all, I thank Margaret Brignell, my first real FoLC friend who gave me overnight beta service and held my hand throughout my first real long fic. smile

My profuse apologies if I left anyone out inadvertently. smile
Posted By: daneel Re: FDK: Little Betaed Filky - 12/01/03 06:37 AM
Nice Filki!!! wink

Jose smile1
Posted By: KathyB Re: FDK: Little Betaed Filky - 12/02/03 06:47 AM
Oh, I do so love your Filks! That song is one of my favorites from "Annie" so I totally knew the tune ... and was even singing along (ok, very quietly <G>) in my chair, in between laughter, of course.

Great, Hazel! And thanks. smile

Kathy
Posted By: Xanabee Re: FDK: Little Betaed Filky - 12/02/03 02:49 PM
Very cute! goofy

Such a nice way to say 'thank you' to our Beta's.
Posted By: merry Re: FDK: Little Betaed Filky - 12/05/03 08:47 PM
Nicely donee Hazel
merry
Posted By: Hazel Re: FDK: Little Betaed Filky - 12/09/03 11:12 AM
Jose, Kathy, Xanabee, Merry: thanks so much for the FDK. smile I posted this in a wild flyby (okay, I stayed long enough to read Paul's and ML's challenge responses smile ) and haven't been able to come back and take a look since. Thanks for putting a smile on my face. smile

Hazel
Posted By: TriciaW Re: FDK: Little Betaed Filky - 12/10/03 12:04 AM
Hazel

This is great. smile1
A wonderful way to say thank you to BRs and GEs. clap

I enjoyed it immensely.

Tricia cool
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards