Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: Queen of the Capes "DuckyMan" FDK - 07/31/03 05:45 PM
thumbsup
Posted By: Shadow Re: "DuckyMan" FDK - 07/31/03 09:01 PM
thumbsup
(dashes off to be a terror that flaps in the night)
Posted By: Bethy Re: "DuckyMan" FDK - 07/31/03 09:09 PM
ROTFL!!!!!!! That was hilarious!! I remember Darkwing Duck, though only vaguely. But I love that Martha gets to make and pick Clark's costumes for the next *TEN* years since he goofed with Lois! Great idea!

Bethy
Posted By: rivka Re: "DuckyMan" FDK - 07/31/03 11:32 PM
goofy jump

(still laughing too hard for any actual words wink )
Posted By: Wendymr Re: "DuckyMan" FDK - 08/01/03 03:39 AM
Oh, excellent, Laura! Poor Clark!! The mental picture I now have of him in a purple duck costume... laugh
Posted By: TriciaW Re: "DuckyMan" FDK - 08/01/03 04:00 AM
Alicia

I love how you use Darkwing Duck as a comparison to Superman. A great choice of costume for Clark! smile1

Tricia cool
Posted By: LabRat Re: "DuckyMan" FDK - 08/01/03 06:43 AM
goofy

Then he checked his reflection in the mirror and straightened his beak
/me wipes away more tears of laughter just reading it again

Destined to be a comedy classic, Laura - thank you so much for sharing!

notworthy notworthy notworthy
Posted By: Tarkas Re: "DuckyMan" FDK - 08/01/03 01:10 PM
You do realise you've just committed yourself to writing 9 other stories, detailing every year of Clark's penance, don't you? We have to have the rest of the decade... evil

Oh, and Lois should have matching outfits. I have to admit to finding the thought of Lois as Goslyn intriguing... and Jimmy would be perfect as Launchpad! laugh

Wonderful stuff!

Phil, who enjoyed Darkwing Duck
Posted By: Queen of the Capes Re: "DuckyMan" FDK - 08/01/03 02:58 PM
Originally posted by Tarkas:
...Oh, and Lois should have matching outfits. I have to admit to finding the thought of Lois as Goslyn intriguing... and Jimmy would be perfect as Launchpad! laugh

Wonderful stuff!

Phil, who enjoyed Darkwing Duck
And Dr. Klein as that four-eyed duck in the green t-shirt. What was his name again? Egghead? Duckster? Dang, it's been so long since I've seen that show...
Posted By: Karen Re: "DuckyMan" FDK - 08/01/03 05:35 PM
Ohmylord. It's been a few years since I've seen DD, and this brought it back in spades. I'm curious what the other nine outfits were! You gotta write them now! hehe

And yeah, I think it was Egghead. Unless I'm getting DD and Ducktales confused again... especially since they both had Launchpad.
Posted By: YellowDartVader Re: "DuckyMan" FDK - 08/02/03 09:23 PM
Thanks for your comments, everyone. I really appreciate them. I'll post a more detailed response when I get back from the beach laugh

But, wow, 9 more stories . . . I don't know wink

- Laura cool
Posted By: merry Re: "DuckyMan" FDK - 08/03/03 11:54 AM
Alicia,
sorry I'm late in commenting
This was wonderful and very funny
merry
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards