Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: Squirky MV: There's a Fine, FIne Line - 01/10/09 11:21 PM
Hey, everyone!

I finally figured out how to use Movie Maker, so here's my first attempt.

There\'s a Fine Fine Line

The song is from the musical Avenue Q, which is an *ahem* adult version of Sesame Street. Check out their other songs - they're great!

Feedback is appreciated!

~Kelly
Posted By: Kltpzyxm Re: MV: There's a Fine, FIne Line - 01/14/09 08:03 PM
Great video!! Seems like there has been something of a video dry spell lately, so I was excited to see something new up. Did I understand correctly that this is your first video, or just your first with Movie Maker? Either way, you did an excellent job. The timing was great, and you matched the clips to the lyrics very well. I love that it didn't end happy. That sounds crazy, I know, but I do enjoy a video with a sad ending now and then.

I hope to see more videos soon!
Posted By: Squirky Re: MV: There's a Fine, FIne Line - 01/14/09 08:47 PM
Thanks, friend! I appreciate it! Yeah, my first video and my first with WMM. I tried super hard to make sure the timings were right. I'm slightly anal like that. smile

Yeah, the song didn't end happy, so neither should the video. At least, that's my opinion. But maybe this weekend I'll post another - it's half done and sitting on the hard drive . . .

Any suggestions on music, lemme know! smile
Posted By: Terry Leatherwood Re: MV: There's a Fine, FIne Line - 02/03/09 08:38 AM
Wow. Squirky, that was powerful. And the way you presented the clips gives me the impression that it's not just one of them thinking about that fine, fine line, it's both of them. Great job.

Makes me think of some of the lines in my own life. And I don't have any higher compliment that that one.
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards