Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: Ultra Woman MV: Beautiful Disaster by Kelly Clarkson - 11/01/07 06:57 PM
Hello! hyper It was ready and sleeping on my hard drive for some time, so I thought it was time to post it. :p

It's a Lois x Superman video. No Clark at all. laugh I do love Clark, but I heard this song and it shouted 'Lois and Superman'. I had to listen to the voices in my head or I would go nutty. [Linked Image]

Many, many thanks to DJ, for taking time to watch it and give me her opinion and encouragement. Love ya, DJ! sloppy

I hope it makes sense. laugh Let me know what you think.

Beautiful Disaster by Kelly Clarkson.

Andreia cool
Well, this wasn’t a beautiful disaster wink it was just beautiful!
It was indeed a great Lois and Superman song. I liked how it started when Superman coming and ended with him leaving again. Also great lyric matching!!

-Camy
Posted By: Tahu Re: MV: Beautiful Disaster by Kelly Clarkson - 11/02/07 10:27 AM
oh my God Kelly Clarkson. I love this song and I think it fits here perfect. Never knew this could be a Lois/Superman-Clip but it was perfect.

Great job.

I want more. laugh
FDK!!!! YAY! [Linked Image]

Camy - I'm glad it wasn't a disaster. laugh Thank you for taking the time to watch it and for your kind words. smile1

I have others ideas floating around my head. Your words are an incentive to make me sit and put the ideas into images. Thank you. notworthy

Love ya [Linked Image]

Andreia
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards