Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: MrsMosley FFT: Stardust - 12/30/06 07:43 PM
I wanted to try my hand at making a video, so I decided to create a trailer for Caroline's wonderful Stardust . And Caroline graciously said I could share it with you all, so here you go ! I hope you all enjoy it, let me know what you think, and for goodness sake, any of you that aren't reading Stardust, go do it now!

Lisa (who has gained even more respect for vidders in the last several days - this was a lot of work!)
Posted By: LaraMoon Re: FFT: Stardust - 12/30/06 10:17 PM
Hey Lisa! Well done!! smile Nice choice of music and images!!
Posted By: MrsMosley Re: FFT: Stardust - 01/01/07 02:41 PM
Thanks, Lara!
Posted By: Caroline Re: FFT: Stardust - 01/01/07 03:39 PM
Thank you again, Lisa, for choosing my story as the subject of your first project! I have hardly stopped squeeing (which has earned me some strange looks, I'll tell you...) laugh

((hugs))

Caroline
Posted By: Matrix Re: FFT: Stardust - 01/02/07 12:29 AM
Welcome to the vid pool, Lisa!

Wonderful trailer. Very good. And I agree with you, definitely harder (more time consuming) than I originally realized.

But definitely fun, too.

-- DJ
Posted By: Ultra Woman Re: FFT: Stardust - 01/03/07 04:06 AM
Great work, Lisa! thumbsup

Keep the good work! hyper

Andreia cool
Posted By: Classicalla Re: FFT: Stardust - 01/05/07 08:01 PM
Ah, Lisa this was beautiful!!
Posted By: QueenOfAces Re: FFT: Stardust - 01/18/07 06:56 PM
That was beautifully done. It would definitely entice me to read the story (if I hadn't already, that is). I think you might have a career in front of you. smile

Nice job!
Posted By: MrsMosley Re: FFT: Stardust - 01/20/07 01:54 PM
Just realized I never responded to all this wonderful feedback. Bad, Lisa, bad!

Thank you all so much for your kind comments. I had a lot of fun doing it. And who knows, there may be more forthcoming; I have a couple of songs in mind that would make great L&C vids. But if I do that before I send DJ the next part of my WIP, she'll kill me!
Posted By: Tahu Re: FFT: Stardust - 01/24/07 12:59 PM
wow loved the story and the trailer is perfect.

great video, hope to see new stuff soon. thumbsup
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards