Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: JenniJac New MV: Almost Here - 07/03/05 02:37 AM
I'm not sure its very good but I made it for fun and thought I'd post it (especially since Rach threatened to bite me if I didn't wink Thanks Rach laugh )

Almost Here by Delta Goodrem, featuring Brian McFadden.

http://www.folcvideo.com/music/AlmostHere.wmv
Posted By: Psychofurball Re: New MV: Almost Here - 07/03/05 02:45 AM
Jenni!!!!

I love this song!!! And the video, awwwwww. So sad. I'm glad you decided to post it, And you know about my bites. wink Great job on the video. Hope to see more from you.

Rach
Posted By: KSaraSara Re: New MV: Almost Here - 07/03/05 02:50 AM
I LOVE this song, Jenni!!!!!

And you did a great job on the vid! Poor Clark can't catch a break, can he? goofy Some really nice lyric matches in there! I really liked the one for "bruised and battered by your words". mecry

Hope we see more from you, Jenni!!!

Sara laugh
Posted By: mmmsquirrel Re: New MV: Almost Here - 07/03/05 11:33 AM
Well we know how I feel about Mr. Bryan....Brian....but whatever. It was a good video. Nice matches. I almost like the song. Almost.....
Jen
Posted By: Laurach Re: New MV: Almost Here - 07/03/05 11:54 PM
Beautiful footage , nice editing, sad song. It all worked very nicely. Good job as usual Jen. Laura
Posted By: BanAnna Re: New MV: Almost Here - 07/05/05 12:18 AM
Awww! That was both very angsty and waffy! The song really fits their relationship and you did a great job picking clips for it. Thanks for sharing it!!

~Anna
Posted By: TriciaW Re: New MV: Almost Here - 07/05/05 06:11 AM
Jenni

A wonderful video! smile1 I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Tricia cool
Posted By: Anna B. the Greek Re: New MV: Almost Here - 07/05/05 04:48 PM
I've been thinking about a video for this song for a while - although I don't have the resources to make it. I was happy to see someone had the same idea smile

I don't know why you doubted it, but it's a wonderful video. Perfect lyrics/image match... generally, it's great!

Keep up the good work! thumbsup

See ya,
AnnaBtG.
Posted By: Rinatlz Re: New MV: Almost Here - 07/11/05 08:50 PM
I have only one word to say: WOW!! I loved it, loved it, LOVED it! hail
the song is beautiful (havn't heard it before) and the editing is very nice. i was really mooved by it. so thank u very much for foing this video.

Rinat.
Posted By: Crazy_Babe Re: New MV: Almost Here - 07/20/05 02:52 AM
Excellent job! This song is a favourite of mine.
Posted By: JenniJac Re: New MV: Almost Here - 07/20/05 04:40 AM
Thank you so much for the feedback guys! laugh

I'm all happy now, despite having a not good day!
Posted By: Fearless Monkey Re: New MV: Almost Here - 07/21/05 09:07 AM
awwww Delta rocks.

You did a fantastic job with this vid Jenni! I never thought about L&C's situation when listening to this song but this vid proved it really does fit.

Thanks thumbsup
Posted By: Anonymous Re: New MV: Almost Here - 07/24/05 12:57 PM
I finally got this one down loaded. Very Sweet!!In the gooey angsty way. One thing I noted, but I wasn't sure if it was on purpose, the picture seemed to flash with the beats in the beginning of the video and if that was meant to happen I thought it was a pretty cool special affect, otherwise, there might be something messed up on my media player that has been known to turn the whole picture green toward the end of the video.

Either way this was a nice song the the video fit it perfectly. Well done! thumbsup clap

TEEEEEJ
Posted By: JenniJac Re: New MV: Almost Here - 07/29/05 07:42 AM
Yeah TJ, I was experimenting with beats there and thought that looked pretty interesting. Not sure how good my sense of where the beats are is very good though wink

And green? Nope, not meant to be green. Although that would be a pretty cool effect to have in some cases. Wonder if you can do that...

Glad you liked it. Thanks for the feedback! Very encouraging to get the positive feedback(although any feedback is good feedback I think).
Posted By: LabRat Re: New MV: Almost Here - 08/02/05 06:56 AM
Not sure I like the song that much, but this was such a lovely video, I didn't mind. <g> I especially like the use of Lois helping Superman linked to 'protect me'. <snuffle>

LabRat smile
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards