Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: Wendymr Fanfic Movie: Lois Lane's Perfect Match - 06/13/05 06:47 PM
This one's for Kaethel. Her comments on my wedding movie inspired it... so blame her.

Viewers beware: this movie comes with a Tank Ending Warning. Watch at your own risk!

Lois Lane\'s Perfect Match

Wendy (now going into hiding... peep )
Posted By: Dave Re: Fanfic Movie: Lois Lane's Perfect Match - 06/13/05 07:11 PM
Wendy!!

This was awesome laugh

rotflol

Especially the ending! wink

David (who's in awe)
Posted By: Shadow Re: Fanfic Movie: Lois Lane's Perfect Match - 06/13/05 07:16 PM
Well, damn.

Wendy, evil is thy middle name! laugh
Posted By: TriciaW Re: Fanfic Movie: Lois Lane's Perfect Match - 06/14/05 05:47 AM
Wendy

ROTFL!! smile1

Tricia cool
Posted By: Kaethel Re: Fanfic Movie: Lois Lane's Perfect Match - 06/14/05 01:18 PM
You know I love this, Wendy. Thank you so much for making it for me. goofy )

Great fanfic video, Wendy!! clap

Kaethel smile
Posted By: LabRat Re: Fanfic Movie: Lois Lane's Perfect Match - 06/14/05 03:34 PM
/me tries to stop gagging long enough to offer fdk.

You're a very bad person, Wendy. Very. Very. Bad.

rotflol rotflol rotflol rotflol

They do make a lovely couple though, don't they? laugh

LabRat smile
Oooooo! Now that's an evil ending. MY GOD! Wife is going to looooove this one. You are evil, wendy! EVIL! But I love it! <g> Please Do more. I love different endings.

Good job, on the FFM. It was awesome.

Rach
YES!!!!!!!! FINALLY!!!! notworthy

PS: I don't mind clips like this more often. wink

MDL. (who will run to watch it over and over again!)
dizzy but alas...it was very well done!! Great job as always!! Can't wait to see what you do next...hopefully next time you won't almost put me in a mental institution wink heehee

Later Days!
Andie
Posted By: Doranwen Re: Fanfic Movie: Lois Lane's Perfect Match - 06/15/05 12:43 AM
What an evil video! *shudders* I'm certainly glad that is not the way it turned out. laugh
evil evil evil evil evil
devil devil devil devil devil

James
Posted By: Aria Re: Fanfic Movie: Lois Lane's Perfect Match - 06/15/05 09:49 AM
Bahahaha, Wendy this is truly evil :p
LOL! clap

Karla
Posted By: Laurach Re: Fanfic Movie: Lois Lane's Perfect Match - 06/18/05 10:22 PM
Evil! Wendy<g> Laura
Oh, Lord!!! This brings a new meaning to the word evil, Wendy!!! EVIL sound editing!!! razz And the end... *whimper*... and then SuperLex... *shudder*

Eeep!! frown

Should I be scared to watch the others now? wink

Sara
Posted By: Wendymr Re: Fanfic Movie: Lois Lane's Perfect Match - 07/09/05 12:14 AM
Ooh! Thank you for bringing this back to the top, Sara - I hadn't realised that I'd never said thanks for all the lovely feedback! blush

Sorry to give you guys a shock, but you can't say you weren't warned. goofy And for those who enjoyed it... thank you. goofy

(In fact, if I get time, I want to edit it - there is a scene of Lois kissing Lex in her wedding dress, and I should have used that for the 'you may kiss the bride' moment).

Thank you all again! laugh

Wendy smile
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards