Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: ChiefPam I'm on Twitter. Again. - 10/07/13 05:51 PM
No nasty politics on this one, though smile @ChiefPam is about fanfic, and frankly, mostly right now it's about Beauty & the Beast, but if some of you FOLCs would be kind enough to follow me anyway, I'd appreciate it. smile

Man, I wish we'd had this twenty years ago! Imagine Dean & Teri live-tweeting during the episode...

PJ
Posted By: Kismatt Re: I'm on Twitter. Again. - 10/07/13 06:43 PM
Hi Pam...I just followed you (@Kismatt)

You gonna follow Dean and Teri? wink

@RealDeanCain and @HatchingChange
Posted By: Mouserocks Re: I'm on Twitter. Again. - 10/07/13 09:44 PM
laugh I'm following you, too! Unfortunately, I'm not a twitter regular (plus a newbie), but I pop by occasionally and chat about Lois and Clark. wink

By the by, is Beauty and the Beast back on already? dizzy If so I may have missed it....
Posted By: ChiefPam Re: I'm on Twitter. Again. - 10/10/13 11:17 AM
Hey! Thanks, guys smile I think I've followed back, if that didn't work for some reason let me know. I might follow Dean; I'm still not sure I forgive Teri for that "show for 5-year-olds" comment <g>

Season 2 of BatB started three days ago - you can see the 5 most-recent episodes on cwtv.com. They're doing interesting things with the new season. The season one cliffhanger had Vincent being captured, season two starts three months later, and apparently he's been supercharged and re-programmed as an assassin. Doesn't recognize Cat at all - but he's still kind-of instinctively responding to her, so that should be interesting, watching her break through to him.

Next week looks really fun. smile1 Mondays at 9pm smile

(I haven't watched live TV is *so* *long*, it's weird!)

PJ
Posted By: ChiefPam Re: I'm on Twitter. Again. - 10/10/13 03:42 PM
It occurred to me on the way home - remember ASU, when Clark hadn't the faintest clue who he was, but he still knew that he felt something very strong for Lois? Vincent's like that with Cat. However, unlike "we're just friends" Lois, Cat is very open about how much she loves him. Confuses the heck out of him, which is cute. None of this "oh, don't tell Lois she was going to marry you, just let her fall for her shrink" crap. mad He's keeping secrets from her, but not the other way around.

Next week, he kidnaps her. goofy Oh, the possibilities...

PJ
Posted By: VirginiaR Re: I'm on Twitter. Again. - 11/02/13 03:47 PM
ChiefPam, B&B just got added to Netflix instant list (only S1) and I would like to blame you for my new addiction! I've watched like 7 episodes in three days. I didn't like Kristen on Smallville and almost didn't watch the show because of it, but after the first episode I realized it was because Lana is so wimpy, whiny, and annoying... not because of the actress. She's terrific as Cat, who is strong and confident like Lois, and does whatever she wants no matter what's best for her (or Vincent). JT is rotflol I hope they don't kill off or get rid of his character. The "I'm not Batman" references in the first few episodes got old quickly, and I knew they were just 'in-jokes' because of Kristen's old relationship with SM.

I am worried about her as a cop covering for Vincent's Beast side murdering people (even the ones who deserve it). If that keeps up, she'll have to go into hiding with him and JT.

I don't twitter, so I won't be following you. But I just wanted to let you know that your recommendation is to blame (thank) for my newest addiction. sloppy
Posted By: Ginger W. Re: I'm on Twitter. Again. - 11/03/13 02:25 PM
I'm on Twitter..feel free to follow @ginny9577 (mostly i tweet about football though and i get a bit heated with my team and use uhmm salty language when things go south with them which is fairly regularly at 3-6).. i'll try to follow back if Twitter will let me (right now it's being a pain)
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards